INTRAVENOUS VITAMIN THERAPY:
BENEFITS OF IV THERAPY: MINERALS, VITAMINS, NUTRIENTS, AMINO ACIDS & MORE.
CUSTOMIZE INFUSIONS BASED ON YOUR NEEDS & SPECIFIC CONDITION.
BOOST IMMUNE SYSTEM TO FIGHT VIRUSES, FLU & INFECTIONS
IMPROVE CONCENTRATION, RELIEVE PAIN, IMPROVE SKIN, OR DETOXIFY YOUR LIVER
SUPPORT POST SURGERY CARE
IV MYERS -IMMUNE BOOST
IV VITAMIN C DRIP
IV GLOWING SKIN
Before Your IV Treatment
Request liver function (ALT) test and a kidney function (eGFR, creatine) and a vital check before quick physical assessment.
· Wear comfortable attire, top so that we can roll-up above your elbow to allow access to your arm.
· Hydrate, have fluids to allow easy access to your veins, making for a more comfortable treatment.
· Eat some food as some of the vitamins and minerals can have a temporary blood sugar, and blood pressure lowering effect, which can make you feel light headed during or after your IV if you haven’t eaten.
· Sign Consent Form at clinic upon arrival, give yourself 10-15min before appointment so you can get comfortable and relaxed prior to your treatment and consent to treatment.
· Entertainment, bring laptop, phone, puzzles, music or anything enjoyable, it will make your experience more enjoyable and effective.
* Before your IV treatment, your doctor will have to have an assessment prior to treatment.
During Your IV Treatment
· The IV appointments are booked 1hour and 2 hour time slots, however they can take less depending on the type of IV drip you’re receiving and your body response.
· You may experience coldness, stiffness, and sensation of pressure or tingling from your fingertips, up your arm and even taste or smell the vitamins, however, this is normal. Any of these sensations will clear up quickly.
· If you experience any discomfort during your treatment including burning, stinging, aching or feelings of nausea or light-headedness the doctor or assistant will rectify and reassure your comfort!
· While receiving the IV you are able to move around.
· Many people enjoy an immediate feeling of relaxation during their treatment. Your IV should be an experience you enjoy every time and we will make your experience the most comfortable!
· Remember to keep hydrated and eat after the IV drip.
After Your IV Treatment
· Many people experience an increase in energy, mental alertness and over all sense of wellbeing immediately following their IV treatment. You may require 3-4 consecutive IV treatments three to four days apart to experience a benefit.
· IV therapy delivers high doses of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids directly into the blood stream that readily cross cell membranes to ‘jump-start’ cellular metabolism. You might experience mild fatigue, headache, nausea or light- headedness following your IV treatment. Again, this is especially common after your first few IV treatments, as your body works to clear any stored metabolic waste products.
· Please continue your daily activities, unless your doctor tells you otherwise.